Re: [Aroid-l] Amorph. chromosome number

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Amorph. chromosome number
  • From: "Greg Dorst" gregg1-@charter.net
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 18:03:34 -0600

To:        Dan
From    Gregory L. Dorst
    I am getting some good blooms but not a lot of pollen this year,so far.  On what I have collected I have tried some crosses this year.  I will be more than willing, upon collection, send you pollen from what I am able to collect from.  Is there any specifics as to collection and storage you need noted?