Re: [Aroid-l] typhonodorum lindleyanum seeds

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] typhonodorum lindleyanum seeds
  • From: "Peter Wunderlin" pmdes@astronet.co.za
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 23:25:44 +0200

Hi Mary Jane,
just plant the seeds in a plastics container without drainage holes fill it
about 80% with good soil and plant the seeds halfway in the soil. Flood the
container with water so the water level is slightly above the soil.
Thyphonodorums are very easy to grow, no big deal at all.
Good growing
Best Regards
Peter