RE: [Aroid-l] Nephthytis afzelii

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] Nephthytis afzelii
  • From: "Julius Boos" ju-bo@msn.com
  • Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 10:39:55 +0000

From : 	Ágoston János <agoston.janos@citromail.hu>
Sent : Tuesday, February 28, 2006 3:52 PM
To : Discussion of aroids <aroid-l@gizmoworks.com>
Subject : [Aroid-l] Nephthytis afzelii

Dear Jani,

Clean off the fruit-covering from the BIG seeds using water, then place the seeds about 1/2 covered on a well draining 'jungle mix' soil (or make one w/ chopped sphagnum or peat moss, coarse sand, decomposing oak leaves, mix in a little fungicide). Keep the pot just 1/2 full with the soil mix so that you can cover the top w/ clear plastic wrap with holes punched in it for GOOD air circulation, keep them moist and watered and in a warm, well-lit place .

Dear All,
I received a packet of 2 Nephthytis afzelii seeds. Whatshall I do with it? Does anyone have some tips for care and cultivation? I would appriciate any help and information!

Horvátország legnagyobb online utazási irodája, az Adriatica.net szeretettel várja vendégeit az Utazás Kiállításon!
Részletekért klikk ide!

Aroid-l mailing list

Aroid-l mailing list