Re: [Aroid-l] archives

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] archives
  • From: Steve Marak samarak@gizmoworks.com
  • Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 21:18:35 -0600 (CST)

Hi Steve,

Since Aroid-L, along with a number of other lists, is archived at the web site:

http://www.hort.net/lists/

we don't keep our own copy of the archives online. Hort.net has a pretty good
search interface, and you don't need a password to use it.

When you joined the list, though, you should have gotten a "welcome to Aroid-L"
type message from the listserver with your initial list password and other
important information (such as how to unsubcribe). You really don't need your
list password unless you want to change your list settings via the web site.

If you do misplace your list password, you should get a reminder of it, sent to
your e-mail address, once a month, or you can set a new password also via the
web site (http://www.gizmoworks.com/mailman/listinfo).

Steve

On Mon, 6 Mar 2006, Steve Hatfield wrote:

> Hello all
>
> Newbie here.   My name is Steve Hatfield from Anderson Indiana.  How do I go
> about getting a password to look thru the archives before I start asking
> stupid questions that have been asked before??  And the first newbie
> question where can I find Amorphophallus tubers and seeds at a reasonable
> price? Anybody on this list from Indiana??

-- Steve Marak
-- samarak@gizmoworks.com