Re: [Aroid-l] Amorphophallus titanum seedling query

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Amorphophallus titanum seedling query
  • From: "Susan Cox" snalice@dslextreme.com
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 12:32:56 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)

Hello Ron McHatton,
What were the problems with the roots on the seedlings that didn't produce more than one leaf?  Neither of mine have produced but one leaf.  If it's food they're wanting I don't think I get the concept of 'amount' of fertilizer they need for optimum growth and what fertilizer to use in amounts sufficient without burning something.
S Cox