RE: [Aroid-l] Julius the Great (maybe just 'OK'?)

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] Julius the Great (maybe just 'OK'?)
  • From: "Julius Boos" ju-bo@msn.com
  • Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 12:23:11 +0000

From : 	<ted.held@us.henkel.com>
Sent : Thursday, March 9, 2006 8:40 PM
To : Discussion of aroids <aroid-l@gizmoworks.com>
Subject : [Aroid-l] Julius the Great

Dear Ted,

(Blush Blush) On behalf of the IAS, thank you a heck of a lot, both for joining the IAS AND for your most kind words!! Hopefully others will rush to follow your GREAT example.
A note on the rare use of the word 'Polymath'--I used to be introduced to clients (high end, landscaping buisness) by my friend and old boss, Joseph Baglia, as follows-- "This is Julius, the World`s greatest repository of completely useless knowledge" (since most of it was not useful to him in making money!), surely an exageration!! I GUESS this is one more defination of a Polymath, for those interested enough to want to know!!! Or maybe--'Jack of many trades, master of VERY few"???
Thanks again, Ted, I mean it! Now come on, the rest of y'all out there, anti-up and join the IAS!!!!!!

Sincerely,

Julius

I, for one, have been outed as a freeloading lurker. The IAS will receive my check in the next few days. Think of it this way: it's worth 25 bucks US to be able to read the contributions from Julius on this list. The others are nice, too. But Julius is just plain entertaining and a polymath of rare dimension.