[Aroid-l] Upcoming IAS Newsletter- Please contribute!

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Upcoming IAS Newsletter- Please contribute!
  • From: "Carla Kostelac" Carla.Kostelac@mobot.org
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 09:53:25 -0600

Hello, Everyone-

I am trying to put together the second IAS Newsletter, Vol. 28 (2), of  2006. Please make your contribution in the way of articles, information about growing your plants, upcoming events, plant advice,  etc. and send it to me at carla.kostelac@mobot.org. The deadline for this issue is May 1st.  Don’t forget to send photos as well!

Thanks very much for taking the time to make your contributions.

Best,

Carla Kostelac

IAS Newsletter Editor