[Aroid-l] albino or variegated Amoprh. titanum?

some of you might have heard of the albinotic Amorphophallus titanum of
Peter and Frank; as far as I remember Peter posted some questions about
his plant to the aroid-L.

For details pleaase search the aroid-L's archive for:

A.titanum 'ghost'

Some pictures are found here:

and here (this is in German; you might use google for a translated

BTW, the seeds of the albinotic plants were purchased from Troy ....

My questions:

- Has someone else had albino seedlings of titanum?

- Any idea how frequent this is?

- Have albino seedlings been observed in other A. species?

and finally:
- Has there ever been a variegated titanum?
(Of course I remember well the variegated konjak of Michael

Looking forward to comments......

Best regards and Good Growing,

Aroid-l mailing list