Re: [Aroid-l] Anchomanes giganteus?

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Anchomanes giganteus?
  • From: Baumfarn Webmaster webmaster@baumfarn.at
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 01:36:50 +0100

Hi Julius,
thanks.
I can't say if it's a real giganteus or a difformis. I would be glad if it grows and be healthy regardless what it is exactly. ;-)
It's my first Anchomanes. I got it through rareplants.de
I read that a giganteus would grow about 3 m ?! Better if it's a difformis, I think.
What does a good jungle mix-consist off?

Thanks
Peter