Re: [Aroid-l] Lemna--edible?

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Lemna--edible?
  • From: "Julius Boos" ju-bo@msn.com
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 22:25:16 +0000

From : 	piaba <piabinha@yahoo.com>
Sent : Friday, March 17, 2006 4:04 PM
To : Discussion of aroids <aroid-l@gizmoworks.com>
Subject : Re: [Aroid-l] Lemna

Dear Tsuh Yang,

I have eaten it, but do admit that it was 'once removed'--- I have eaten many muscovy ducks (curried) that feed on duck-weed (Lemnas)! Maybe if we could skim a pond, we would get enough Lemnas, and we could then make some curried badjhi ( a spinach-like, Indian dish made w/ several types of 'greens'--bindi (okra) badjhi, poi badjhi, chorai badghi, etc.) to complement the curried duck, cooked of course w/ Colocasia esculenta instead of potatoes! Come visit Florida and we will experiment!!! :--)>
Good Growing (and eating!!)
Julius

i wonder if julius is gonna try to eat this one too...
hee hee...

tsuh yang<<

--- Abrimaal <abrimaal@wp.pl> wrote:

Am I the first one with a page?