Re: [Aroid-l] Philodendron verrucosum

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Philodendron verrucosum
  • From: EGoldfluss@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 07:56:43 EST

Sorry Neil but I have to disagree.  I have been growing P. verrucosum on a windowsill in my back bedroom in partially obstructed eastern light for several years.  It receives no special attention at all. It is growing beside an A. warocqueanum, a P. melsanochrysum and a P. warzewiczii.
They are all potted in a fast draining mix and all are totemed on sphagnum poles.  All are allowed to go to the dry side between thorough waterings and sometimes neglected.  I move them outside for the summer months into a heavily obstructed Southern exposure and watered more frequently.
Best regards,
Birmingham, AL
Aroid-l mailing list