Re: [Aroid-l] I'm new member....

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] I'm new member....
  • From: Franck fradnai@free.fr
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 18:57:37 +0200

Hello Julius,
Thanks, and for my first message I have made a stupid mistake with the size of the message with pictures and it appears that Stephen has had big problem and i'm very sorry for him. All the mailing list have their own method of work and now I know how to do with this one. in a same time I have posted a messages this afternoon about a problem in French guiana with a petition and 2 email address for this last has been changed. But the most important is that there is a big problem in this environment.
I will join you as member of the IAS in sometimes and in waiting this mailing list is really a good idea and I am very happy to be in the members.
See you
Franck