RE: [Aroid-l] I'm new member & Philodendron

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] I'm new member & Philodendron
  • From: "Julius Boos" ju-bo@msn.com
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 09:47:53 +0000

From : 	Franck <fradnai@free.fr>
Sent : Wednesday, March 29, 2006 7:44 AM
To : Forum Aroid-L <aroid-l@gizmoworks.com>
Subject : [Aroid-l] I'm new member & Philodendron

Well Hello Frank,

Welcome to the International Aroid Society aroid-L !
I`m certain that someone will be able to help w/ the I.D. of your Philodendrons from La Guyane.
Kindly visit the IAS web-site, and consider becoming an International member of the I.A.S.
Sincerely,

Julius Boos
West Palm Beach,
FLORIDA
U.S.A.

Hello,
I am a new member from the north east of France, and as you, very interested by aroid. Well I need some help about the identification of Philodendron davidsonii because a friend has given to me 2 young plants but I'm not sure for the name. The plants come from French Guyane. As I was not yet subscribe to the list yesterday I have just discovered my access to the list this morning, so sorry but I could only send picture at the end of this day if you want.
Thanks for your help
Franck