Re: [Aroid-l] Help to determine a Philodendron

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Help to determine a Philodendron
  • From: Franck fradnai@free.fr
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 23:10:52 +0200

Thanks a lot David, all the answers give the same name so now I know my plants. It is a good new for me.
Thanks a lot to all

aroids a écrit :
Dear Franck,
I think that the first pictured plant is most probably Philodendron  linnaei, not P. insigne as it is not possible to distinguish obvious  primary lateral veins ... the second one is indeed P. billietiae, which  is rather variable, the form with very narrow blades usually found in  cultivation (probably more attractive ?) and indeed the petioles are  usually very orange when grown in full sun ...
With best regards,

Franck RADNAI - http://fradnai.free.fr/
Aroid-l mailing list