[Aroid-l] emai for John Criswick, Grenada, West Indies

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] emai for John Criswick, Grenada, West Indies
  • From: "Tom Croat" <Thomas.Croat@mobot.org>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 17:42:20 -0500

Dear Aroiders:

            Has anyone been in contact with John Criswick lately.  I found a website on Google but it won’t load for me and it would also probably not allow me to communicate with him.  So, if anyone has an active email for him please pass it on.

Tom Croat, P. A. Schulze Curator of Botany

Missouri Botanical Garden

Box 299, St. Louis, Missouri 63116

(314) 577-5163

Please send images to our FTP Server.