Re: [Aroid-l] LED growlights

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] LED growlights
  • From: "Franck R." <fradnai@free.fr>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 12:20:49 +0100

Hi Phil,
Can you give me the power/size of your T5 ? And also the measure between the tubs and plants ? Or perhaps you have a picture of your install ?

Philip Crabb a écrit :
I grow under 4-tube T8 fixtures currently.  My next move is to the 4-tube T5 fixtures, which are now down in price considerably compared to a couple of years ago.
A 4-tube T5 fixture puts out the same lumen strength as a 400W metal halide lamp.
I grow orchids, epiphytic ferns (primarily staghorns ), and Philodendron.
Franck RADNAI - Climate Zone 7

Web site : http://fradnai.free.fr/
Photos   : http://fr.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/franckmilus/my_photos
Aroid-l mailing list