Re: [Aroid-l] LED growlights

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] LED growlights
  • From: Philip Crabb <treetrustee@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 14:23:33 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Frank,
Here is the link to the 4 bulb T5 fixture manufactured by the Williams Co.  This is the brand of T8 fixtures that I use.
They also have a 5 and 6 bulb fixture of T5.  All the specifications are found online.  Happy shopping!

"Franck R." <fradnai@free.fr> wrote:
Hi Phil,
Can you give me the power/size of your T5 ? And also the measure between the tubs and plants ? Or perhaps you have a picture of your install ?

Philip Crabb a écrit :
I grow under 4-tube T8 fixtures currently.  My next move is to the 4-tube T5 fixtures, which are now down in price considerably compared to a couple of years ago.
A 4-tube T5 fixture puts out the same lumen strength as a 400W metal halide lamp.
I grow orchids, epiphytic ferns (primarily staghorns ), and Philodendron.
--   -----------------------------------------------------  Franck RADNAI - Climate Zone 7    Web site : http://fradnai.free.fr/  Photos   : http://fr.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/franckmilus/my_photos
Aroid-l mailing list

Bored stiff? Loosen up...
Aroid-l mailing list