Re: [Aroid-l] LED growlights

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] LED growlights
  • From: "Franck R." <fradnai@free.fr>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 15:55:26 +0100

Hello
I learn that there is a new light which seems interesting. Its name is ENVIROLITE, I didn't knew it. 125W used and 11000 Lumens for 2 temperatures of colour : 6400 and 2700°K
I don't know if you know it Phil, but this type of light is purposed for indoor use.
Franck

bonaventure@optonline.net a écrit :
OK, nice. Whats the price on these? Are they available in the USA? Any local (NJ/NY/PA) distributers? With or without bulbs? Can they be fitted with T% grow tubes? I have a friend looking to immediately set some up over his orchids.
Bonaventure

Philip Crabb a écrit :
Frank,
 Here's the link: