[Aroid-l] Philodendron kautskyi

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Philodendron kautskyi
  • From: "Steve Lucas Exotic Rainforest" <steve@exoticrainforest.com>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 07:42:59 -0500

Does anyone have Philodendron kautskyi Bunting in a collection?  If so, can you forward a photograph?  I've included a drawing sent to me by Hans Vissers of this unique plant.  I am interested in the species due to the apparent link to the Kautsky farm in SE Brazil.  As most of you know, many species from that area have been devastated.
Steve Lucas

Aroid-l mailing list