Re: [Aroid-l] Hot Water Treatment for Nematodes in Amorphs

Dear George,

a standard treatment to cure dormant Hippeastrum bulbs from mites
(Steonotarsonemus laticeps) and a fungus (Stagonospora curtisii) is 46
°C for 2 hours; since Hippeastrum bulbs can be quite big in diameter it
might match Amorphophallus.

Good luck,
Bernhard.