[Aroid-l] Snow's Exotics Site

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Snow's Exotics Site
  • From: "SNOW" <snowsexotics@cox.net>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 05:53:02 -0800

Hi all,
Asking for help from anyone out there.  I will be taking my site down.  I had to rebuild my computer and I am no longer able to update it.  I am using Dreamweaver and can't upload any new info.  Any Dreamweaver users out there?
Also letting you know that we are throwing in the towell here in San Diego and moving to northern Arizona in the next few months.
Aroid-l mailing list