Re: [Aroid-l] Hot Water Treatment for Nematodes in Amorphs

Dear Allan,

nor have I....

But I would probably try a big aquarium heater ( 50 - 100 W) in a 10 -
20 liter bucket and make sure the the water is aggitated somehow and
make sure that the bulbs/tubers do not touch the heater.

I will inquire how they do it in a commercial nursery.

Best,
Bernhard.