Re: Aroid-L Digest, Vol 43, Issue 28

  • Subject: Re: Aroid-L Digest, Vol 43, Issue 28
  • From: Hort.doc@att.net
  • Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2008 03:34:22 +0000

Greetings, Franck.
I live in a burb outside Denver at about 600 feet and have Amorophallus konjac on the south side of a brick wall that have survived 5 years now. Several bloomed and fruited last summer. They are planted 15 inches deep. I have a Typhonium that hitchiked with the konjacs and it established nicely. A cousin of mine in Colorado Springs has a great stand of Dracunculus vulgaris and the Denver Botanic Gardens has a great stand of Arum italicum and several nice Arisaemas.
Mark in Wheat Ridge Colorado.
74 yesterday
15 tonight