Re: "Elephant Ear"??? Man, I hate that term!

  • Subject: Re: "Elephant Ear"??? Man, I hate that term!
  • From: "Marek Argent" <abri1973@wp.pl>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 01:49:45 +0100

So let's start an action "every plant with a label" informing accurately about the correct plant's name no matter that it can be a species or cultivar. First when the plant comes from the first owner should by labelled correctly. The owner should identify what he has when he wants to sell plants. This clausule should be involved in the international law.