Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 18:57:22 +0100
Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Initiation of Flowering in Amorphophallus
From: "Tom Croat" <Thomas.Croat@mobot.org>
To: "Discussion of aroids" <aroid-l@gizmoworks.com>

Dear Scott:

           Thank you for the advise.  We have been using large
containers for some time because we received this warning earlier.  We
do fertilize with each watering but we don?t water every day and we will
probably water and fertilize more frequently since Wilbert says that
they need a lot of water when they are building tuber.

Aroid-L mailing list