Re: Rhaphidophora tetrasperma Hook.f

  • Subject: Re: Rhaphidophora tetrasperma Hook.f
  • From: "Famille FERRY" <jpcferry2@wanadoo.fr>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 17:57:38 +0100

Bonjour ,

A few years ago, I went to Munich with David Scherberich. We were greeted by
Josef Bogner. I noticed a plant extraordinary : a small miniature Monstera.
Josef Bogner gave a cutting.
I remember that Josef Bogner said, it is a dwarf form of Monstera deliciosa!
In fact, I learned later that it was Raphidophora tetrasperma. This is a
plant that deserves a place in our apartments.

Geneviève