Alocasia identification

I have found an aroid at the botanical garden of Vienna, which was
classified as Xanthosoma sagittifolium. But that's wrong, I guess.
I would say its an Alocasia (basal placentation, ovules few), maybe
Alocasia macrorrhizos?
Here is the link to the pictures plus information:

Any suggestion would be helpful and ,if needed, I could send more pictures
or detailed informations.

All the best,

Mag. David Bröderbauer
Faculty Center of Biodiversity
Department of Palynology and Structural Botany
University of Vienna
Rennweg 14
A 1030 Wien

Tel.:++43 1 4277 54087