Alocasia identification

Hello,
I have found an aroid at the botanical garden of Vienna, which was
classified as Xanthosoma sagittifolium. But that's wrong, I guess.
I would say its an Alocasia (basal placentation, ovules few), maybe
Alocasia macrorrhizos?
Here is the link to the pictures plus information:

http://www.botanik.univie.ac.at/morphology/morphology/scientific/scientific.htm

Any suggestion would be helpful and ,if needed, I could send more pictures
or detailed informations.

All the best,
David

--