Deni Bown's lecture at Mercer Arboretum & Botanical Garden

  • Subject: Deni Bown's lecture at Mercer Arboretum & Botanical Garden
  • From: Deni Bown <denibown@googlemail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 10:51:00 +0000

Calling all aroiders in the Houston area.
I will be giving a guest lecture on Dragon Plants & Voodoo Lilies at Mercer Arboretum & Botanical Garden, Houston, a stone's throw from the airport, on Friday 20 March at 11 am if anyone's interested.  It would be great to meet you, and if you haven't been before, it's a fantastic garden.  Here's the link for further info: http://www.hcp4.net/mercer/AroidLecture.htm
And, off topic, the following day, 21 March at 11 am,  I'm giving another lecture at the 14th Annual Herbal Forum at the Festival Hill Institute, Round Top, Texas. This one's titled Woad is me! And other Blue-Sky Mediterranean Herbs. This is the most amazing place, and if you haven't been before or even heard of it, check it out, especially if you're musical.  http://www.festivalhill.org
Look forward to seeing you!
Deni Bown

                                DENI BOWN
Mobile 07870 345924 Office 01362 695979 Fax 01362 694929

                 PLANTS  • FLOWERS  • HERBS
            Author  • Photographer  • Consultant Editor
            Research • Lectures  • Herb Garden Design

Aroid-L mailing list