Re: Mature Typhonodorum Lind. In European collections?

  • Subject: Re: Mature Typhonodorum Lind. In European collections?
  • From: Helmut Reisenberger <gartenbaureisenberger@web.de>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 03:09:44 +0100

Dear Julius,

So far I do not know if still alive, but I remember a wonderful species of Typhonodorum
lindleyanum in the Trop. Dept. greenhouse of the Botanical Garden of Darmstadt (Germany). It grows in the middle of an indoor pond. You can view the website of the BG of Darmstadt Technical University and search for Dr. Stefan Schneckenburger. He maybe can help.

Dear Aroidophyles,