Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2009 8:18 PM
Subject: [Aroid-l] ID Please

Hi all,  My friend sent me these pics of a plant he found growing on his property in the hills outside of Rio de Janeiro as he was building a new greenhouse and he was hoping to get an ID.  I'm not convinced the variegation means anything since a couple of other pics showed the leaves clearly going dormant so this may just be a sign that it is on its way down for the end of the summer growing season...or not.
Thanks in advance,
Dan Devor
Gibsonia, PA

Aroid-L mailing list