Re: ID Please

  • Subject: Re: ID Please
  • From: Don Martinson <LLmen@wi.rr.com>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 19:05:44 -0500

Title: Re: [Aroid-l]  ID Please
No help on the ID, but I hope that last pix shot was a seed head full of seeds ( hint, hint)

Don Martinson
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Mailto:llmen@wi.rr.com

On 3/11/09 7:18 AM, "Daniel Devor" <plantguy@zoominternet.net> wrote:

Hi all,  My friend sent me these pics of a plant he found growing on his property in the hills outside of Rio de Janeiro as he was building a new greenhouse and he was hoping to get an ID.  I'm not convinced the variegation means anything since a couple of other pics showed the leaves clearly going dormant so this may just be a sign that it is on its way down for the end of the summer growing season...or not.

Thanks in advance,

Dan

Dan Devor
Gibsonia, PA