Fwd: Arum pictures

------- Forwarded message -------
From: "Tricia Bridger" <tricia.bridger@btinternet.com>
To: ronweeks518@bellsouth.net
Subject: General enquiry re pictures
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 09:38:54 -0500

Hello

I am a freelance picture researcher working on a title for Octopus Publishing Group in London, called The Bulb Bible.

I am having difficulty finding a really good image of Arum Nigrum and I wondered if you had some kind of email forum whereby I could contact your members, or you could post my request, and see if any of them have taken a good image of this plant?

I did find one image on your site, but it doesn't really show the spathe well enough for our purposes.

Naturally if Octopus use any images they will pay a reproduction fee and give credit. The images would need to be hi-resolution, at least 300dpi for reproduction purposes.

Many thanks for your help

Tricia Bridger

Tricia Bridger
Freelance Picture Researcher