Re: OT; Marantaceae

  • Subject: Re: OT; Marantaceae
  • From: Zach DuFran <zdufran@wdtinc.com>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 12:16:14 -0500

I have seen quite a few plants from the Marantaceae family for sale on eBay.  There is currently a large plant listed as Calathea tigrina, available from the seller mda1515:

This seller has good feedback, but I don’t know if the identification is correct.

Good luck!

Zach DuFran
Another Araceae/Marantaceae enthusiast