Re: Arisaema hardiness

  • Subject: Re: Arisaema hardiness
  • From: "Pacific Rim" <paige@hillkeep.ca>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 21:32:51 -0700

Marek, we are in wet zone 6 (I know not whether a or b) and we grow all
three species in the garden on slopes, in a deep, porous mix of rotted fir
bark and forest duff piled on clay. The slopes and the clay carry water and
cold downhill. I would bet that simply mulching deeply would enable this
trio to survive in temps a zone or two colder than zone 6, as well.

Paige Woodward