Re: Amorphophallus Interruptus questions

  • Subject: Re: Amorphophallus Interruptus questions
  • From: Christopher Rogers <branchiopod@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 07:58:49 -0500

Hiyer!

Too bad someone withe experience with this species did not write in. I was interested in the answer. I have no experience with it, and no literature on it. From the IAS website, I see that it is from Viet Nam.  I would leave in soil, potted up nicely, sitting on a tray of damp sand. This should maintain some little moisture if the roots needs it, and hopefully not let it rot if it wants to be dry.

Good luck!
Christopher