Re: Holes

  • Subject: Re: Holes
  • From: "Sherry Gates" <TheTropix@msn.com>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 08:01:05 -0600

Very well said, Mr. Morano!!!
     Sherry Gates
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, February 29, 2012 9:33 PM
Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Holes

What I mean by created was is in made that way originally by God. I dont believe we evolved from apes thru evolution. Buy I do believe plants and animals adapt not evolve. Because evolution implies that they eventually turn from one genus to another over time.  I do believe that thinks were created with the ability to adapt to changing environments. So Im wondering were these plant alway with holes in the leaves or at onetime did they have full leaves and slowly adapted or perhaps through a freak genetic _expression_ shat happens to be good caused them to have holes in the leaves.

When you look at DNA its clearly a viable code and it simply isnt possible for these complex codes to be in existence with out a writer. If you are familiar with mathematics and probabilities  then you know that if the odds of something happening is is low enough past a certain point then its considered impossible. The possibility in which certain conditions are wight where in the primordial soup can spontaneously spawn life are so incredibly low that according to mathematical probabilities its impossible, cant happen. You have higher odds what while you are sitting at your desk reading this that a pot of petunias could spontaneously come into existence and sit on your desk....just to put it into some perspective for you.

Take for example one cell in your liver and the thousands of complex functions that go on inside that cell ever day just in that one cell. You have a higher chance of getting struck by lightning 27 times in the same day then for this to be a result of evolution.

Now I do believe in creation but I dont believe what these "creationists" believe that the earth was made in 7 day. Its not possible, I prefer to think of these creative days as creative time periods or epochs. Although there were probably a few more then 7.

Aroid-L mailing list