Re: Publication offer for "Studies on Monstereae (Araceae) of Peninsular Malaysia I: Rhaphidophora megasperma, a New Record for West Malaysia"

  • Subject: Re: Publication offer for "Studies on Monstereae (Araceae) of Peninsular Malaysia I: Rhaphidophora megasperma, a New Record for West Malaysia"
  • From: Peter Boyce <phymatarum@googlemail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2012 15:37:37 +0800

Ms Jian,

Thank you for your email.

All my research papers are available on-line for free download for academic use.

I am not interested in commercial production of any of my work.

Please note that unauthorized commercial reproduction of all or part of any of my research publications may constitute  an infringement of my intellectual property rights and be subject to legal action.

Yours Sincerely

Peter Boyce