Titan Arum #3 for RBG Melbourne - March 2015

  • Subject: Titan Arum #3 for RBG Melbourne - March 2015
  • From: Jeremy P <drplantman@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2015 20:53:12 +1100

Hi Aroidophiles,

I suspect the frequency of Titan's doing their thing has reduced the notification rate I've come across here of late, but nonetheless it's still pretty exciting to see another in the flesh!

I dropped past today and nabbed a pic (posted on G+) so opening can't be too far away now. The inside word is growth is averaging around 10cm per 24hrs and the sheaths have begun to part when I saw it today.

Always nice to have another one of these terrific plants show us just how happy it is!

Let me know if you'd like more updates as it progresses!

(past Horticulturalist @ RBG)
Aroid-L mailing list