Re: Philodendron ID please

It is without a doubt Philodendron goeldii.
Now for some history press rewind... keep pressing. I worked at a nursery named Fantastic Gardens from 1972-1977. We had a plant of Thaumatophyllum spruceanum and was told it was one of a few in cultivation. Our plant never flowered. I lusted for this plant and about two years later had the joy of planting seed of what had now become Philodendron goeldii. The seed probably came from Bob Wilson at Las Cruces Botanical Gardens in Costa Rica. The specie itself is stunning, The hybrids it has produced are amazing. Now that I'm all stirred up I might bring one to the Aroid Show.