Arum palestinum

HELLO, ALL. I'M NEW TO THE LIST, AND PLAN TO TAKE FULL ADVANTAGE OF FELLOW
ENTHUSIASTS.  MANY YEARS AGO I CAME ACROSS ARUM PALESTINUM, AND FELL IN LOVE.
I'VE BEEN UNABLE TO FIND IT ANYWHERE SINCE THEN. (JUST TO MAKE SURE I'VE GOT
THE RIGHT PLANT - DEEP DEEP BURGUNDY SPATHE, FLOWER SMELLING A BIT LIKE AN
OLD WINE BARREL) ANY HOW, IF ANYONE HAS TUBERS OR PLANTS AVAILABLE, I WOULD
BE VERY INTERESTED. CASH WORKS FOR SOME PEOPLE, BUT I ALSO HAVE NUMEROUS
ORCHIDS AND CARNIVOROUS PLANTS I'D BE WILLING TO TRADE. HOPE TO HEAR FROM
SOMEBODY SOON. (EMAIL ME PERSONALLY AT IMSOROPE@AOL.COM)
THANKS, NEAL GRANT