Re: Glasshouse Works

Yes, I've ordered enough from the Glasshouse Works to be in their million
dollar club I think!  But seriously, I've been happy with the actual plants
although some of the inexpensive things can be quite small.  With all of my
orders they've thrown in a "bonus" plant as a surprise.  I ordered A.
Waroqueanum from them and the bonus plant was A.Crystallinium...quite a bonus
and a pleasant surprise!  Now for the downside.  They do get backed up with
orders at shipping time in the spring.  I've found that the best way to deal
with them is by phone with Tom Winn directly.  He knows when plants will
ship, availability and also about treasures that aren't in the catalog.  He's
very courteous and a pleasure to deal with.

I don't have any qualms about recommending this supplier to anyone!

Best of luck,
Lisa Knouff