Re: Arisarum proboscideum

Is anyone out there growing Arisarum proboscideum? I picked some up last
year and am not sure it is still with me (although it was wintered under
cover). I haven't rooted around in the pot for it but it doesn't look too
promising. In fairness to whatever skill I might have as a grower the tubers
were pretty small (more like little rhizome cuttings--I know, excuses,
excuses!) I'm interested in the experience any others have had with it. Tell
me how to do it right.

Carlo

Carlo A. Balistrieri, J.D.        Email: CABalist@facstaff.wisc.edu
P.O. Box 327
Ashippun, WI 53003-0327
U.S.A.
Voice:     414.569.1902  Telefax: same number, please call ahead.