Re: A. warocqueanum

I have successfully crossed to excellent clones of A. warocqueanum.  The
first is the most common and is the wider leaf form with yellow/white veins.
 The second is a more narrow leaf, much darker green, and very white veins.
 I had well over 700 seedlings going at one time from my cross.  In 1995, I
donated all of my remaining aroids to the Huntington Botanical Gardens in San
Marino, California (Jim Folsom is the Director of the Gardens), including a
number (maybe 50 - 100 of the seedlings).  You might try this source.

David Leedy