Date: Fri, 14 Mar 1997 12:49:33 -0800 (PST)
From: Brian Witte <>
To: Doug Ewing <>
Subject: Monstera

Here is our message:

My name is Brian Witte and I am a student at the University of Washington
in Seattle.  My colleage, Stefan Schaefer, and I have an experiment in
mind that involves testing germination of Monstera deliciosum.  We have
had a difficult time finding a seed source -- if you know of someone who
could supply 50 - 100 viable monstera seeds, we would greatly appreciate

Additionally, if you know of a researcher who is currently studying
scototropism in aroid seedlings, I would like to contact him or her.

Thank you very much for your help.

Brian Witte

Stefan Schaefer