Re: Phil's trip in Hong Kong

Yo Shing!

I AM inded interested in that pedatisect Typhonium if you got some
living stuff of it. There's a relatively minor number of species
with that leaf type. The most common being T. horsfieldii, which has
invaded many a country and accordingly received many synonyms. So,
yes please, if you have some.

As to the Philo: I would need a photo to see if this is a generally
marketed species or cultivar here. The white inflorescence doesn't
help me particularly since I haven't seen many cultivars blooming here.

Cheers, Wilbert