Re: Alvim Seidel Philodendron seeds - questions

I am making plans to order the philodendron seeds at Alvim Seidel,and after
visiting the Montreal botanical garden and browsing throught Exotica, I
still have some questions and need some help from you, fellow aroiders from
the south !:

- Is P. speciosum that huge (leaf 2-3 meters ?)(in case I would decide to
move to live in a shopping mall or a palace......)

- What looks like P. cymbispathum, (the aquatic one), as I have a tub garden
in my living room (head-type or vine ? form of the leaves ? height ?)

- does P. eichleri has velvety or metallic-looking leaves ?

- is there any philodendron in that list having special leaves in terms of
colours, texture(blotches,spots,veining, velvety or metallic "finishes")

Thank you in advance (merci beaucoup)(muita obrigada)(muchas gracias)

Marie-Eve

references: the list of philos

adamantinum                  "Angra dos Rios"
barryi                        bipinattifidum
colombianum                   cordatum(oxycardium)
crassihyrzum                  crassinervium
eichleri                      erubescens
evansii                       eximium
cymbispathum                  giganteum
grandifolium                  hastatum
imbe                          lundii
mello- barretoanum            myrmecophyllum
ornatum                       pittieri
pseudoradiatum                rubrinervum
sagittatum                    saxicolum
selloum                       selloum var. Sao Paulo
selloum var. Uruguay          sellowianum
speciosum                     subhastatum
tuxla                         undulatum
wendlandii
Marie-Eve