Some new photos on my WWW page.

I am starting to put some more stuff on my WWW page with aroid stuff.
The recent additions are:

* Somewhat X-rated photo of Amorphophallus albispathus tuber.
* Photos of Amorphophallus excentricus (tentative ID)
* Seedlings of Amorphophallus prainii and puzzlement over the leaf variability.

If anyone would like to take a look, all of these are reachable directly

Krzysztof Kozminski (remove # before replying)
"Applying computer technology is simply finding the right wrench to
 pound in the correct screw."