Oops seeds

Dear aroiders,

I am just back from a short late summer holiday and now it is back to
business.

Those people who asked for the seeds I offered read on.
Other folk may want to delete now.

If your name is on the list following I am happy to send you seeds.
Thanks for your emails.

Within the next few weeks all the seed should be ready to send. I
will then send a note to aroid-l with further instructions to you all.

Recipients are :
Dan Levin, Linda Lopez, Nat.Simonsson, Tina Musi, Mark Lysne, Don
Martinson, Sue Zunino, Gabe Thomas, Nancy Phillips.

If I have overlooked anyone please email me (not aroid-l).

Talk to you again soon,

Rob.

Rob.McClure
Biological Sciences