Unknown aroid pict. now available!

Dear Aroiders,
The picture of my Mystery Aroid from Puerto Vallarta, Mexico is now
viewable at:
http://www.execpc.com/~llmen/anthur1.jpg

Both Don Burns and Tom Croat took a stab at ID-ing it from my admittedly
vague description, both suggesting one of several species of Anthurium
(Pachyneurium section).  I regret I wasn't able to get a picture of the
fruiting bodies - my film ran out!  They were both pretty well mature with
yellowish-green, somewhat translucent berries.  I did manage to collect
some seed and would be happy to make it available to anyone interested.
Please contact me by private e-mail.  Thanks again for everyone's help.

Don Martinson
Medical College of Wisconsin
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
dmartin@post.its.mcw.edu