Visit to Dewey Fisk''s collection

Hi all

A couple weeks ago while in Miami we visited Dewey Fisk's place.  Lots and
lots of plants, aroids and many others.  Dewey spent lots of time showing us
around and it was fascinating.  He kept insisting that early March was not the
best time to come, but there were many plants in blossom.  And we left with
some plants too.

If you are ever in the Miami area, give him a call.  We certainly enjoyed the
visit -- if you like plants, you would also.